Chengdu International Environmental Protection Expo (CDEPE) - 2020
CDEPE- Chengdu International Environmental Protection Expo is the largest green technology trade show in Western China market. The show is co-organized by Sichuan Environmental Protection Industry Association (SCEPI) and Europe China Environmental Exhibitions (ECEE) – an Italian Exhibition Group’s Chengdu based company.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Sep. 24-26, 2020
- Chengdu Century City New International Convention and Exhibition Center
- Chengdu , China
The West of China represents a market with fast growth and an enormous development potential, especially in the environmental protection industry.
Of particular interest is especially the so called «West Triangle Economic Zone» which includes the cities of Chengdu, Chongqing, Xi’an and covers a geographical area that accounts for 40% of China’s total GDP.
Chengdu will play a key role in the «One Belt One Road» project established by China’s Central Government and is expected to become the logistic center of the southwest of China.
To invest in Chengdu, means to enter the Chinese business channels in an area that has a strong appetite for international knowledge and technology, avoiding more crowded and competitive markets such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen or Guangzhou.
- 13 countries and regions
- 403 exhibitors
- 22,033 visits (+17%)
- 30,000 sqm gross exhibiting area
- 20+ seminars & conferences
- 1,500 media reports
- Direct access to the fast-growing green technology market of southwestern China
- One-on-one matchmaking opportunities with Chinese buyers and government institutions
- Rich contents and learning opportunities, thanks to technical forums and international workshops that take place within the show and focus on B2B and B2G business opportunities
- A strong local institutional support and participation of government bodies and industry associations
- 35% Engineering/Operations/Supervision
- 20% Industry / Manufacturing
- 18% Dealers / Agents
- 11% Design & research institutes
8% Municipal Institutions
5% Government Departments/ Industry Associations
- 3% Others
- Water pollution control
- Solid waste & Biowaste treatment and recycling
- Soil & groundwater remediation
- Environment monitoring
- Waste to energy, renewable energy
- Air pollution prevention and control
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Noise and vibration control
- Environmental service