From Tunable Diode Laser
The 5100P analyzer provides simple, easy-to-use moisture analysis using tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) in a durable, lightweight, and mobile package for measurements in natural gas.
Designed to be intuitive to start-up and log data, the 5100P is the tool-of-choice for users needing to perform measurements in remote locations or verify fixed analyzer installations.
- Fast response, highly accurate measurements
- Integrated sample system removes contaminants
- Rechargeable battery for at least 8 hours of operation
- Lightweight package simplifies transporting the device between locations
- Certified for use in hazardous areas
Minimal maintenance required
The non-contact TDLAS sensing technology means that both the laser source and the detector are kept separate from the process. This eliminates the need for routine calibration, cleaning of the sensor or interferences from process contaminants, increasing measurement uptime and reducing total cost of ownership. To reduce the possibility of over pressuring the cell, or introducing contaminants, an integrated sample conditioning panel is included with the 5100P analyzer.
To ensure accurate measurement, every 5100P is factory calibrated and tested prior to shipment. The 5100P also uses an internal reference to prevent any wavelength shift, when operated in the field. Although the 5100P, with its high-sensitivity, moisture-specific measurement will not be impacted by other constituents in the natural gas, the laser-source output must be monitored and controlled continuously to deliver an accurate moisture measurement every time.
With an integrated sample system, using the 5100P is simple and easy. A measurement can be made in minutes, just connect the sample tubing, power up the analyzer, and start flow through the system. The TDLAS technology in the 5100P delivers immediate response to changes in the moisture content of the natural gas. Users no longer have to wait hours for the sensor to equilibrate and can make more measurements in less time. The 5100P is certified for use in hazardous areas so there are no costly enclosures or hot work permits needed to operate the analyzer.
- Technology : Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy
- Speed of response : <1 second photometer response; <15 seconds to T90 at 2 SLPM of sample gas
- Range : 0-2500 ppmv
- Accuracy : 2% of reading or +/-4 ppmv (whichever is greater)
- Repeatability : 2% of reading or +/-4 ppmv (whichever is greater)
- Limit of detection : 5 ppmv in methane
- User interface : On board display and USB
- Battery type : Rechargeable sealed lead acid battery
- Sample cell pressure : Atmospheric
- Ambient temperature : -20ºC to +50ºC (-4ºF to +122ºF)
- Sample temperature : -20ºC to +50ºC (-4ºF to +122ºF)
- Inlet pressure range for sample panel : 1.03 to 17.2 barg (15 to 250 psig)
- Recommended sample flow rate : 1 to 2 SLPM (2 to 4 SCFH)
- Physical Dimensions : 25.1 cm x 20.9 cm x 40.1 cm (9.9 in x 8.2 in x 15.8 in)
- Approximately 13.2 kg (29.1 lbs)
- Sample wetted parts : 304 Stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, SiO2 glass, EPDM
- Power requirements : 110-240 VAC 50-60 Hz for battery charging and instrument use when battery is depleted
- Environmental rating : Pollution degree: 2
- Overvoltage category: 1
- Maximum altitude: 2000 meters
- Ingress rating: IP 65